– HRV Method
Imagine that you sit comfortably in a chair, and in less than 5 minutes you get the complete status of your body. Completely painless, non-invasive, no radiation, scanning, without swallowing barium … Do you think that’s possible? We present you the HRV method.
In the past few years, analysis of heart rate variability gained extreme popularity as one of the most effective indicator of non-specific health risks. Scientific and clinical studies have established this as useful in almost all branches of medicine.
HRV is a non-invasive, fully automated system, based on the computer technique, providing an analysis of heart rate variability (HRV) for quantitative analysis of autonomic nervous system (ANS) and autonomic balance (sympathetic and parasympathetic). Innovative technology behind HRV means a computer analysis of HRV and assessment of autonomic function, which makes it useful for most clinical medical disciplines.
HRV is the result of over 30 years of applied scientific research by a team of prominent doctors and specialists.
It is programmed to be used in different branches of medicine: such as cardiology, neurology, anaesthesiology, paediatrics, psychology, psychotherapy, sports medicine, fitness programs…
HRV provides an opportunity for assessment of accumulated physical and mental stress. Excessive stress is a common health risk factor, which causes the development of specific diseases.
Who should measure HRV:
– everyone suffering strong mental and physical stress
– everyone who suffer from chronic diseases
– everyone having trouble sleeping
– everyone who suffer from allergies
– before and after surgery
– before, during and after chemotherapy
– professional athletes
– everyone who cares about his/her health and wants to prevent the occurrence of disease
How often and when should we perform HRV measurements?
– in chronic diseases and constant stress 6 times a year
– for the prevention, 1-2 times a year
– after using a therapy for period of time, so we could observe its effects
– on the advice and recommendation of a doctor